Since I started jogging, I've noticed one change in myself: I've been more active when it comes to podcast listening. While I have done it previously, I have never had the time to listen to one for more than 15 minutes. Before going to sleep, I used to listen to them, and frankly, sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. But now that I run on a regular schedule, I typically listen to podcasts, especially on Sundays when I have a long run planned. Here are a few podcasts I listen to when running on Sundays, organized by category.
Naturally, the list below does not include all of the podcasts I have subscribed to, but it does include some of the ones that have kept me coming back to them and giving them repeated listens.
Here is a list organized by subject.
Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Darknet Diaries – True stories from the dark side of the Internet
- CISO Series Podcast
- SECURITY NOW
- Making Sense with Sam Harris
- Ubuntu Security Podcast
- Paul’s Security Weekly
- Cyber Security Today
- Privacy Security & OSIN with Michael Bazzell
- Down the Security Rabbithole Podcast
- Click Here - Recorded Future News
- Common Ground Berlin
- Berlin Bigwigs
- Lenny’s Podcast: Product | Growth | Career
- Rpgier and Louise celebrate…
- Deep Questions with Cal Newport
- The New Yorker Radio Hour
- The New Yorker: Fiction
- The New Yorker: The Writer’s Voice
- The Guardian Weekend