- Hate Speech on Internet, November 2012, Hate speech on Internet, delivering educational terminology, classification, and how to report hate speech on Internet.
- ACTA - ACTIVE CITIZENS TAKE ACTION, Maribor, Slovenia. 14 th -17 th March 2013. Presenting topic: Bullying of digital divide or not?
- Belgrade Security Forum 2013, Belgrade, Serbia. 19 – 21 September. Topic: Assuring Cyber-Security in the Western Balkans and the Rest of Europe: Roles and Responsibilities of Institutions, Industry and Users? (in cooperation with DCAF).
- Smart Defense and Open – Door Policy – New Synergies for Euro – Atlantic Security, Sofia, Bulgaria. 27 November 2013. Topic: Collective Cyber Defence – The Role of Newer Members and Opportunities for Specialization of Bulgaria in the Alliance Questions and answers. Organized by representation of the European Commission in Bulgaria.
- Methodological Approach to Security Awareness, Kaspersky - CyberSecurity for the Next Generation 2014, EU Round. 11–12 December 2013, Politecnico di Milano, Italy.
- NATO ARW, Strengthening Cyber Defense for Critical Infrastructure, 30-31 Oct 2014, Kiev, Ukraine. Presented topic: Standards for Information Security are inappropriate fashion to assess the risk in private companies and elsewhere.
- DCAF Young Faces Network 2014. Young Faces Network Cybersecurity Winter School for the Western Balkans. Petnica, Serbia, 1 to 5 December 2014. Delivering lectures on two topics: How the Internet works and Introduction to cybersecurity threats and risks.
- NATO ARW (ISEG.EAP.ARW.984799), Encouraging Cyber Security Awareness in the Balkans, presenting: Cyber security awareness among the Balkan Countries and the rest of the world, 17-19 March 2015, Skopje, Macedonia.
- Geneva Internet Platform (GIP): Fighting Cybercrime through closer International Cooperation, presenting in Cybersecurity Lab
- Internet governance in Bangkok, presenting DoS/DDoS attacks at Cybersecurity Lab, August 2015.
- TEDxBASSalon topic Open Data & the Hacking Movement, 24 September at Business Academy Smilevski, Skopje
- Mobile Security and privacy workshop. Freedom not Fear 2015. 19th October 2015, Skopje Macedonia. Link.
- Cyber.Lab and video scenario, OSCE Chairmanship Event on Effective Strategies to Cyber/ICT Security Threats. 29-30 October 2015, Belgrade Serbia.
- Cyber.Lab, DiploFoundation at 22nd OSCE Ministerial Council. 3-4 December 2015. Belgrade, Serbia. Link: 22nd OSCE Ministerial Council .
- Cyber security and privacy workshop in Verona Italy by Dark Moto Studio. 12-13 of December 2015, Venue: Dark Moto Studio. More info: Link Facebook Event Page and Dark Moto Studio workshop page.
- Beer & Code #40: Drupal - winner in CMS security race, 11 February 2016, hour: 20:00 - 23:00, Road House, Skopje.
- Cyber Research Exercise - CYREX 2016, February 26, 2016; Plovdiv University Paisii Helendarski, Bulgaria.
- Start-up Academy, Topic: Security aspects of starting a e-business, 04-06 March 2016 Kratovo, Macedonia.
- On-line Winter School: Cybersecurity for South-Eastern Europe, 22 February 2016.
- ABA ROLI Regional E&E Internet Freedom Summit. Oct. 26-30, 2016. Ohrid. Macedonia.
- NATO ARW, Health Security: Benchmarking Best Practices in Telemedicine for Eastern European NATO Members. 15th until 17th November, 2016 in Skopje, Macedonia.
- SEEDIG - South Eastern European Dialogue on Internet Governance. 24 - 25 May 2017. Ohrid, Maceodnia. Presenting: Mobile security and pentesting.